|WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD|
This article contains spoilers. Proceed at your own risk.
Endings[edit | edit source]
Bad Ending[edit | edit source]
Fail to pay the final $10,000 rent bill at the end of the month (Rent is due on the 30th of December) and get evicted.
Note: You can't get the other endings if you get the Bad Ending.
- Unlocks the "Cozy Hell" achievement.
Good Ending[edit | edit source]
Pay the final $10,000 bill on time.
- Unlocks the "And now, for something completely different..." achievement.
*Kira* Miki's Ending[edit | edit source]
Serve *Kira* Miki, Sei, and Stella what they want. Buy the Mulan Tea from the Shop and give it to *Kira* Miki both times she asks for something "tea-like." Do not get Sei drunk on Day 1, and do not serve her a Bleeding Jane when she asks for one in a panic.
- Unlocks the "Listen to my song!" achievement.
Virgilio's Ending[edit | edit source]
Serve Sei and Stella what they want, and give Virgilio a spicy drink when he asks for one directly. Do not get Sei drunk on Day 1, and do not serve her a Bleeding Jane when she asks for one in a panic.
- Unlocks the "Tim's Curry" achievement.
Dorothy's Ending[edit | edit source]
Serve Dorothy the Piano Woman she first asks for. Later, when she is down and asks for a Sugar Rush (and Jill questions it), give her a Piano Woman instead. When she asks you to guess what she'd order, give her another Piano Woman, a Sugar Rush, or anything girly and sweet.
- Unlocks the "Dorothinquisition!" achievement.
Alma's Ending[edit | edit source]
- Unlocks the "Sisterly bonding" achievement.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Infographics[edit | edit source]
Pic related is a table showing what days to give certain drinks to get the perfect serve bonus This table does not cover specific endings and merely avoids mistakes. Accuracy of this and source are unknown.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The image on the right is the placeholder screen Sukeban Games used while finishing coding the endings of the game.